Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Don't Think Twice, Bob

I suppose I could write in my blog while I'm at Scotland, but to tell the truth, I highly doubt I will. I'm going to be having too much fun, and I'm too paranoid to use Internet Cafe's computers and stuff. I'll be checking mail, but you may not see some updates here for a while. So I'm going to be writing lots now to make up for it.

When I was packing I realized I wear mainly dark blue, black, and brown. So I threw in a funky lime green shirt. IDK. I've got all my jewelry (SP?), all my makeup, all my shirts ready. I need to pack sweaters and jeans now. Mom and I were trying to decide what to wear on the plane. I'm going to bring my Yankee PJs to change into when it's time to sleep. They'd better not to be showing a good movie on the flight. If it's like something with Joaquin Phoenix, George Clooney, Keanu Reeves, and Robert Downey Jr. then there's no way I could sleep. lol. Hopefully it'll be some crap like Aquamarine.

The Twilight Zone Marathon has been the highlight of the week. Last night we watched some classics, like the one with the gremlin on the airplane's wing. That was pretty freaky, but it was laughable too. However, The Twilight Zone still scares the hell out of me. I was screaming. ::is slightly retarded::

I've been debating whether or not to bring my Ipod. I know it's just going to cause me a lot of stress. I always misplace it, and I'm going to be so paranoid over losing it. How will I live without Bob Dylan though? Or The Smiths? My fav. Belle and Sebastian album isn't on my Ipod, thankfully. It's Push Barman to Open Old Wounds. Instead, I have it in rotation in my head. I loooove Slow Graffiti. Oh, Lord. SO maybe it's alright if I leave my Ipod at home. It'd just run out of batteries anyway. (If you're reading this and thinking about buying one, just don't. Ipods die every two minutes).

Well, I might post later but for now this is it. I'm going to watch the World Cup and get some more stuff together.

No comments: