Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Randomness

What amazes me about Morrissey is that here's this man singing about isolation and feeling alienated, alone, and different. According to Morrissey, he's "never had no one ever". And he's "the world's ugliest man". Yet he's reached so many people through his music. While he sings about being alone, he's got millions of people who love him and feel that he's the most gorgeous man, inside and out. It's ironic, I guess; He might have felt like he was mad alone, but he's got so many fans, Mexicans and non-Mexicans, who just looooooooove him.

I think that there needs to be a talkshow where someone, preferably moi, speaks to assholes like Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter, and Republicans and avoids "civilized" conversations. Instead, I'd pull a Barry Gibb Talk Show.

Christmas is in six days. I'm really excited. I can't wait for Friday into Saturday, because I'm SLEEPING!! my way, which is a total of thirteen hours. Y-eah.

THE HAPPINESS

C
hristmas is in six days.
I'm watching Cinema Paradiso in Italian for the rest of the week.
I'm baking cookies Thursday.


THE SADNESS

Thinking about them just makes me miss Scotland more.
I have "ugly" hair
I eat when I'm not hungry, and feel fat.


No comments: