Thursday, December 21, 2006

Stuff I Forgot To Say

Oh, and don't tell me you've studied Catholicism. Anyone who has studied Catholicism wouldn't have been even ATTEMPTING to make the point this boy was trying to get across; if you have studied Catholicism, you'd know that Catholics don't worship Mary.

The truth is, we just have mad respect. Like Ms. N and I were saying, she had to be a very special person to be conceived without original sin, and to be blessed with bearing the Son of God. She's not this average, everyday human vessel.

But whatever- Che significa? They're not going to change their minds. And I don't want to. Just don't smack that Bible at me.

I guess this is a very appropriate post, since Christmas is in only four days. I think that there is this religious stigma in society today; that you can't be a cool person, or even a good person, if you have some religious belief. I don't think that's true. I think you can be a learned individual and understanding and kind, and believe in an organized, established religon. It all basically comes down to that, and I believe you can go ahead and do whatever you want.

I'm baking cookies now. Have a good day!

No comments: