Tuesday, January 23, 2007

RANDOM THOUGHT

1. Today, my friend told me that Max and Britney and I remind him of the Breakfast Club. How, I don't know. But anyway- he called me the Basket Case. Mind you, this is the third person to make that connection with me before. Many a time have I been called The BasketCase girl. Even though I can guarantee that I'm saner then that bitch.

So I said to my teacher, "Is it an insult if someone called me The BasketCase from the Breakfast Club?"

He thinks.

"Is that Ally Shedy?"
"Yes."
"Well, no, because she's cute."

AND GUYS- He literally said she was cute at least five times. No exaggeration there. Scary case of being hit on. You had to be there, it was awkward. I guess he was a huge Brat Pack fan or something.

BasketCase > The Princess

No comments: