Tuesday, April 03, 2007

i'm mad

i'm mad because saturday, first day of break, i sat down and wanted to do all my homework to get it over with. ok. well that's not happening. because on top of homework i have from other classes, my ap english teacher went insane.

we had to:

1) Read the whole A Streetcar Named Desire.
2) Answer questions, do this whole packet about themes and motifs from the book, which includes basically going through each act and writing down an example of each theme/motif that was included.
3)Two Current Events- I hate these things. We're not in fifth grade.
4)An AP test packet with SEVEN entries and seventy-something questions. Not bad, right? except we have to go through each and ever question, write them down, and go through each possible answer and write why they are/ are not the answer to the question. I've been working on this since Saturday, still not done.
5) An AP style essay

I want to cry, lol. So I'm working on my Italian report for a while, then going back to the english hw. and to think we once all had lives!!!

No comments: