Friday, April 27, 2007

Ok, Christian Bale...


Why are you so good looking?

my sub basically summed up my life for me today, and it was all very true and personal and it was all very OMGWTFBBQ. For reals. Basically he told me that guys know I'm too smart for them and I wouldn't let them pull shit on me. He was like, you're atypical girlfriend material but not for teenagers.

Ummm, screw teenagers.

Whatevs. I have to work on a powerpoint tomorrow, and I H8 Powerpoint like a bitch because it's mad difficult to write Shape Poems with. Dear Lord, I'm a Junior and I'm still writing Shape Poems.

I'm scared right now because I just watched Red Dragon ahhhh!!! And it's late, and I'm the only one up. Plus, I just googled: Rex 84 program. And I'm convinced the visitors are watching me ahhhhh

No comments: