Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thank You, Prestige and Covergirl

Thank you, Prestige and Covergirl for creating my favorite cosmetics. A girl cannot live on MAC alone, especially if she is unemployed. Therefore, I always depend on my handy dandy Prestige Classic Eyeliner in Chocolate and Kiwi.

It must be fourth marking period, because instead of writing notes on Eisenhower I am writing lists of my favorite celebrities in history class. And celeb guys I like. Here's what I came up with.

Joaquin Phoenix
David Duchovny
Christian Bale
David Gahan
Benicio Del Toro
Damon Albarn
John Cusack

and a few others that if I put up here everyone would be like, omg omg omg omg but liam neeson is so old!!! omgwtfbbq!!!!

All of the English department is going around calling me Anne Frank. Thank you lol.

Anyway, my friendly friends, I'm going off to re-watch Tissue Gate on American Idol last night.

No comments: