Thursday, April 12, 2007

Part One Of Ten Favorite Albums

Hello there, little ones. I plan on writing, over the next few months, about my top ten favorite albums (in no particular order). So today let's gather round and listen to some The Universal and hear about Blur.



So is it wrong that one of my favorite albums of all time happens to be Blur Best Of? It's a greatest hits album, so I guess that's kinda anti-hip.



But I love each and every one of those songs. Blur= one of my favorite things ever. If I had been living in England in the '90's (and a bit older, since I was a youngin' back then), I would have been a space cadet for Blur.

In my factual opinion, Blur is greater than Oasis.

They were like artsy intellectual types for the middle class.
While Oasis just got drunk and grew a unibrow.

I can't tell you how much these songs mean to me. I always say that, but I think Blur is kind of the soundtrack to my life. I love them. I'd like to give each member a hug, and maybe more so with damon, but anyway- To show my love for Blur, let me say some pretentious statements about them.



1. They are the best English band after The Beatles. Or Queen, however you want to look at it. (Actually, this is true)
2. They are mad under rated, and should be worshipped as Gods. (This happens to be true as well)
3. They have helped me develop my faux cockney accent.
4. They make me want to dance around AND buy trainers!



(If you've managed to read this and not listen to all these songs you are going to Hell)

No comments: