Friday, May 25, 2007

Correction: SRA class.

Ok, little lads who love Berries and Cream, gather round for the tale of unfortunate events and woe that has been my week. Just kidding. I'm not even going to recount the 120 hours of misery, because it's Friday night and I'm going to sleep very late tomorrow and then go shoe shopping and drown my sorrows in Sugar, Keds, and Converse.

So let me discuss the more minor things going on in my life, and conclude with a shocking poem revealing the content of my innermost thoughts.



1. American Idol- Boringest season ever. Jordin Sparks one, much to everyone's total lack of surprise. Boring, boring, boring. Boring, boring, boring. Didn't watch the last two shows at all. A complete lack of interest in Blake's ass. That's upsetting.

2. McSweeney's- McSweeney's, you're such a hit or miss thing. Sometimes I open you up and I'm like, Damn, McSweeney's sucks. Other times I read a story that quickly becomes one of my favorites, and I'm left ruminating over it for days afterward. Sometimes I open up that story about the planetarium thing that guy made that saw into his past and I cry. Then I realize it's midnight and I have to go to bed and am probably suffering from exhaustion.

3. Amy Winehouse vs. Lily Allen- A tough question. Who'd win in a fight? My friend and I completely agree that Amy Winehouse would kick the shit out of Lily Allen, as much as I like Lily. But Amy Winehouse is a cold hard bitch, and it's not put on at all, contrary to what my brother believes. But this question irks me, and tugs at the back of my mind almost as much as the "Would four body builders take down a gorilla?" question. I'd like to stage that fight one day.

4. Old Photo Albums- When we were cute and innocent and fun!!!

5. Manic Street Preachers- I love you, I love you, I love you.

6. Rosie O'Donnel vs. Hasselbeck- Screw Elisabeth Hasselbeck. She can't even respond to any of Rosie's questions and then gets pissed off when Rosie calls her out. Both of these ppls are ridiculous but at least Rosie is mostly always in the right.

7. Weezer- I've been listening to Pinkerton a lot. I really appreciate Rivers Cuomo's personal problems. They resonate within me, even though I'm not obsessed with Half-Japanese girls.

8. The Surprising Reality Behind Our Mythical Creatures- best headlines ever.

9. "I only hit on you because you're Scottish and Italian!"

10. A Raisin In The Sun is one of the best plays I have ever read, and I love the movie!

11. Garnier Fructis, it only took a week for you to build up in my hair.


A Poem

I only liked you/Because you look slightly similar to Nicky Wire/And upon closer study/You actually don't

YAY!!!
























You are eightee

No comments: