Sunday, May 20, 2007

well then

well then, let's get on with it. since no one really reads this blog anyway (with the exception of my dear friend alli), and how i just don't really give two shits about privacy, i'll tell u what's going on.

it's horribly high school.

but a guy i really really like might like me waaaaah and i don't know if he does or not, or if his friend was lieing (lying?? sp?)

WAAAAAAAAAH

IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK IDK

I'm just going to have to wait.

All weekend, I've been going through stages, where I'm like OMG OMG OMG OF COURSE HE'S NOT LYING!!!! HE LIKES YOU YAAAY and then I'm like, OMG IT WAS A HORRIBLE JOKE M*** IS A LIAR BOO HOO WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO ME???

And honestly, I can't think of a reason why he would lie to me.

I just go in circles, and I can come to no conclusion.

This is my mind.

LAURA, WHY WOULD HE LIKE YOU? YOU WEIGH LIKE FIFTEEN MORE LBS THAN HIM!!! HE HEARS YOU TALK ABOUT THE MOST INANE THINGS WITH ALL YOUR WEIRD OUTSIDER FRIENDS!!! YOU'RE UGLY! YOU HAVE A REALLY ROUND FACE AND HE SEES YOUR RIGHT PROFILE A LOT AND YOUR RIGHT PROFILE IS NOT AS PRETTY AS THE LEFT!!! GAAAAH!!

But Laura, you are the only girl he talks to in that class, you have a lot in common, you think you've seen him look at you a few times, and he always hears what you say even when you're not talking to him and sometimes in those situations he even turns around and talks to you or makes some sort of witty remark in response, so he obviously is interested in you.

BUT I CALLED M*** AN UNLIKEABLE JERK, AND MAYBE HE'S GETTING REVENGE NOW!! GAAAAH!!

Whatever, he gives you free candy, he can't hate you that much.

OMG LAURA YOU'RE GOING TO CONFRONT HIM AND THEN HE'LL LAUGH AND DROP PIG'S BLOOD ALL OVER YOU AND YOU'RE GOING TO WRECK THE TOWN WITH YOUR PSYCHIC POWERS!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God, freak, just calm down a little.

No comments: