Friday, June 23, 2006

Fresh Out of Parrots



It's me and Trans Buttah! JK. Thanks, Trans B. Well, everyone, this is what my hair looks like (on the left, of course). Yay.

This morning I woke up and rolled over and thought, "Oh my God something is not right," like the nun in Madeleine. It's weird to have short hair when you're used to it being down to your back.

Today I have to get all my crap together. This includes doing all of my laundry and cleaning my room. :-(

Tomorrow I'm seeing Naachooo Libre!

2 comments:

Trans Buttah said...

OMG! I wanna see Nacho-Libre sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink. Oink.

Trans Buttah said...

Oh, and I just found one-a your posts about a one "Trans Bloggah". That was actually my old blog. Nobody loved me back then. Yes, it was fake gaming pics I made!