Friday, June 30, 2006

Public Service Announcement

We found this song by supposedly Neil Young, Bob Dylan, and The Dead called "Eggshells". The chorus goes:

Eggshell, Eggshell
Help me seperate my yolk from my whites

I don't think it sounds like any of those musicians. However, it sounds more like Neil Young than anything. Since I'm a crazy Dylanphile and know all his stuff, I can guarantee he's not in there at all. Maybe Neil Young and some members of the Dead jammed together and somehow it was leaked???? It's very stripped down. But it's like a huge mystery. The music is GREAT. It's kind of like The Eels, just more acoustic and raw. I don't know where to find it. When I find it again, I'll link it.

Here's the stupid public service announcement:
If you know ANYTHING about this song, please somehow let me know. It's going to haunt me forever.

No comments: