Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Kicking Babies and Old Folks

Where does The Arcade Fire get their clothes? They are so funky.

I'm thinking about what various things to write about, and in the future I'm going to do a whole blog post called the Case Against Pretentiousness (spelled wrong). Oh, how I hate pretentious people. Their band is always better than yours, and their clothes are dirtier/funkier.

I want to go head to head against the Arcade Fire and take them down!!! No, they'd win because they have their sonic melodies and French accordians. And I have like an Irish fiddle. That's pretty cool, though. I got the Dropkick Murphys, and we'd head butt those Canadians.

Alright, alright. So I'll think about ideas for it, and various lists I can make up of my favorite movies explained and stuff.

I dreamt Nicole Kidman was my mom, and Crispin Glover was dating her. It was odd. Then my brother was at an airport and his friend was pistol whipping security.

**Note: I actually like The Arcade Fire a whole lot, better than the Dropkick Murphys.

No comments: