Sunday, June 25, 2006

Well, I watched Speed today. It was pretty good, you know, an action film. Some of the dialogue was pretty stupid though. No wonder Keanu couldn't emote.

Today C. and I tried to make a list of our Top Ten Guys in the Macaroni Grill. Using the paper tablecloth and "Eggplant" Crayolas, we pondered the list. Our top three is James Dean, Joaquin Phoenix, and George Clooney. Anything other than that we were stumped. I mean of course you've got Johnny Damon and Keanu Reeves, but where would they place? Eventually I'll list it here; as if anyone cares.

You know, I'm listening to Sufjan Stevens. I don't really like him, though. I like the whole "Come on! Feel the Illinoise!" But his voice gets on my nerves, and I can just imagine all the hipster kids freaking out over "John Wayne Gacy, Jr." I don't know, everybody. I guess Sufjan Stevens is ok. Rather listen to Wilco. Or VU.

Taxi Driver is such a good movie! Robert DeNiro is the man, everyone. Really. Travis Bickel. I was laughing; I know someone with that last name. He doesn't drive a taxi and I don't think he's on the verge of a breakdown, but he is a little odd. If he ever asks me to go to the movies with him, I'll have to decline though.

No comments: