Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Thing



Complete the phrase
You fill in the blanks
by Tjshome
    1. What is Your Name? Laura Elizabeth Fiorelli
    2. How old are you? 17 years
    3. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace? this is

    Fill in the Blanks
    4. Summer is _______ like a neverending weekend
    5. School is for ____________ hot geeks like me
    6. Friends are like ___________ salvation
    7. Dogs are for ___________ dog lovers
    8. Braces are __________ a right of passage
    9. All boys are ___________ dense and/or really really dense
    10. All girls are _____________ self concious
    11. American Idol is ___________ fun as hell
    12. Spongebob is the ___________ only cartoon I couldn't get into
    13. I cant beleive I ________________ used to eat sugar from the sugar bowl
    14. I like wearing __________ tights
    15. Beer is _________ really funky
    16. I'm as fat as a __________ girlfriend of Lord Byron's
    17. I have too many __________ old mascara tubes laying around
    18. I like eating ____________ in general
    19. Sex is _____________ your chance to either be ridicularsly embarrassed and ashamed and/or a good thing?
    20. Myspace is a place to _______________ pimp it out
    21. Surveys are __________ fun!
    22. Skinny Dipping is __________ chilly
    23. Gays are ____________ friends
    24. Family is not as important as _________ ......idk??
    25. Before I goto sleep I _____________ imagine
    26. I was really embarrased when __________ i was born naked
    27. Bush is ____________ pretty incompetent
    28. boys have big __________ heads
    29. I hate __________ boys
    30. Crying is for ______ those who can't laugh
    31. Marriage is ______ a long way away
    32. Swimming is _______ a fun concept without the bathing suit part
    33. I would do anything for _______ my best friends, and russell brand (that was really random)
    34. I wake up at ___________ 6 in the morning to pee
    35. I fear ___________ global warming
    36. I bought a ___________ lot of makeup today :-( I am broke
    37. I drink ___________ water
    38. Mondays are _______________ Bob Geldof's least favorite day
    39. ____________________________________ And that is all my friend.

Take This Survey | Create a Survey Tjshome.com

No comments: