Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More!!

General
Body or FaceHmm, I'm not too picky
Looks or PersonalityPersonality comes first
HeightI don't care quite so much, but I like taller guys
WeightFit like Russell Brand lol
Hair ColorDark brown
Eye ColorDoes not matter, I like brown and green eyes
Most Important Physical FeatureEyes
Good/Bad Traits
FunnyOne of the most important they could have
LoudDon't care for loud guys unless they're funny/witty
SeductiveSeductive as in arrogant? No
QuietI like quiet guys
TallYes
ShortAs long as they're not shorter than me
AthleticI suck at sports, but David Beckham is nice. As long as you don't expect me out on the field
FatFat as in obese, or fat as in cute and chubby?
ImmatureThrow them off a cliff
CompetitiveNot really
HyperHmm, they need to know when to calm down
SmokerAs long as I'm not there at the time
DrinkerDon't care, as long as they're not alcoholic
SmartMOST IMPORTANT THING
DumbNo dumb nuts
ObservantYES
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: