Sunday, June 17, 2007

nintendo wii

Ok, got a Wii yesterday.

I KICK ASS.

Seriously.

I have always liked video games, but was used to the fact that I could never be better than my brothers or my cousins who consistently played N64, then of course xbox 360, etc. Of course, I do remember beating Mike's ass in Mortal Kombat which was a ton of fun for a six year old. But last night, when we plugged in the Wii, I completely surprised myself.

Using my sporty left hand as the dominant one, I never lost a game of Wii boxing. I played for one entire sweaty hour. My BO was disgusting by the time I was done. I was a CAGE FIGHTER, threatening my opponent's until the words KNOCK OUT!!! appeared on the screen. Then I just rubbed it in their sweaty, bleeding faces.

I am an animal. I am possibly the greatest Wii Boxer. My brother was laughing at me, because prior to boxing we played golf and I wasn't that great at that (but in real life, I could probably kick his ass in golf).

Bow down to me

No comments: