Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hey Kids, Rock and Roll

Hey kids, rock and roll, nobody tells u where to go baby. - REM, in the ridicularsly depressing "Drive".

I'm really enjoying the Importance of Being Earnest right now. It's actually really funny. See, I have always been that really nerdy kid who thought humor for previous centuries was funny. Like, Shakespeare- I laughed out loud while reading A Midsummer's Night... and I'm sorry DC Berman, but I wasn't trying too hard.

I'm going to BeanTown soon, and I'm very excited.

Other than that, nothing is really new with my life. Which is a good thing, really, since I'm content where I am at.

I just hope I feel better in the coming weeks. IDK...i'm just still really tired, and my stomach will feel good one day, then the next day it isn't...and I just don't want to get sick

No comments: