Sunday, October 15, 2006

One of My Favorite Songs


I could be getting another reading done soon. I'm excited. I love psychics. Have seen two before. One in Wildwood on vacation. She was young, very pretty, and exotic lol. She basically described me to a Tee, but now that I think about it, the predictions she made were so cryptic, they could've happened to anyone. Really. Any teenage girl is "sensitive" and any teenage girl will have "one Hell of a year". Psssh.

The one I saw this summer was awesome. I hope she was true, because she was such an adorable old lady, and the thought of some old bag stealing our money to buy more glittery beads and stuff for her little cottage gets me mad.


The most interesting thing she mentioned was my children, and the possibility of twins. Interesting.


No comments: