Wednesday, October 18, 2006

wowzers

huge ass fight at school today. frightening and disturbing, bordering on funny, as always. teachers, students flying down the hallway. people falling on their asses, lots of kids screaming, a flash of the vice principal's pink shirt. teachers grabbing students. two fights within two minutes of each other. all girls, duh. guys don't fight in school. girls are horrible. her eyes were almost gouged out, she was up against the locker all screaming.

in other news, life is pleasant because it's been boring. I'm happy that suddenly I am getting better grades than the huge nerds. I guess that having no life five days a week pays off. Actually, I don't really not have a life..I think I maintain healthy social activities during the week. Of course, it revolves around TV. Yeeea-ah.

No comments: