Monday, March 05, 2007

gy (that is what came up when my head hit the keyboard)

OH, Manic Street Preachers. Nicky you were sort of dreamy. You used to spray paint phrases like, "Culture Slut" and "Dead Whore" on white t-shirts and raid your baby sister's dress up bin. Now you shop exclusively at the Gap. You guys are all very exciting and literate, and I love you. If anyone tells you that Lifeblood sucked, or that the band went downhill when Richey disappeared, tell them to suck it. I'll beat them up for you. You are my boyz.

Today I asked myself what ATP was a lot, I tried walking in my shoes with the four inch heels, and even though I looked "HOT H-O-T HOT" I couldn't freaking stop walking like a gazelle stuffed in high heels. That's not a good thing. At one point I thought these girls were laughing at me. Then they were bumped into me by accident and said in a totally nonsarcastic way, "OH sorry- hey, hot shoes!" So whatever.

No comments: