Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lost Sucks

In case you haven't noticed, Lost has jumped the shark. Lost made a mad dash across this watery animal i think two episodes ago, whereupon I lost all hope. We were promised THREE VERY IMPORTANT ANSWERS. And all we got was Jack cavorting with some Korean whore. Love you long time. Anyway, Lost has fallen victim to its extraneous plot lines. No longer is the viewer even remotely interested. I realized that Lost had completely lost its flavour when I went to bed right after Idol last week without even THINKING about Lost. And the next day when I realized what I had done, I texted two of my Lost buddies what the episode was about. One replied:

Hurley found a VW bus with a dead guy in it. I watched the first ten minutes and then turned it off. IT SUCKED.

And the next:

Basically the most boring uneventful episode ever.

Therefore, I retract my love of Lost. This show is a disgrace. The X-Files are officially my favorite show ever. If Mulder and Scully were on the island, they'd kick everyone's ass and be off the island in no time.

X FILES > YOU

No comments: