Saturday, March 10, 2007

"You Got Friends, Maaaa"


I feel like I know Jared Leto. I have said this before; but if there's past lives we were somehow connected. I've always been like, 'oh, yeah, Jared Leto', and the lightbulb that signifies familarity (SP?) would pop up. Because somehow I know Jared Leto.

And let me say he is the biggest douche. I mean, he's Jared Leto. Have you ever SEEN a 30 Seconds to Mars video? That's enough proof of his douche-ness right there. Then, combined with breaking his nose in a stagedive since his fans didn't even bother to catch him, and the fact that he's 36 years old and singing anthems for twelve year olds, it's like an extra mega douche dosage. You know what's funny though? He did ok in Requiem for a Dream, as well as his cute little butt. "Oh, my fucking arm!" But whatever. He's weird though. And you know what? I looooove weird people. I am a weird person. I respect weird people, even in Hollywood (except Tom Cruise, but that's another story). So Jared Leto has to be a huuuuge douche for me to dislike him because of his weirdness. He just gives off this odd unlikeable aura.

Oh my gosh, chances are I'll probably marry him or something stupid like that, due to this post.

No comments: