Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Check It

1. What is your favorite word? My favorite word would have to be "are". I think it's a very pretty looking word and I like how it sounds.
2. What is your least favorite word? I don't like the word "coleslaw".

3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually, or emotionally)? Creatively, free time. Spiritually, the common thread that unites generations of families (lol i'm serious too.), and emotionally I like laughter.

4. What turns you off? People bullying or making fun of each other has always turned me off, especially when its cruelty among children.

5. What is your favorite curse word? I love the weatherman with Tourettes on ebaumsworld...he had some good ones. My favorite was "shitmotherfucker" but you have to say it like one long word and snap a pointer in front of a globe for it to really work to its fullest effect.

6. What sound or noise do you love? Wind chimes.

7. What sound or noise do you hate? Children crying.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Um, well, if I were an actor, I would have to say teacher.

9. What profession would you not like to try? Anything involving an office.

10. If Heaven exists what would you like to hear God say at the Pearly Gates? That dinosaurs never existed, and that space is not a random series of events.

No comments: