Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Conversation With Myself

1. Would you live in another country? - Hot dog, I would. I'd love to live anywhere in the UK, where language barrier is never a problem and the food is always fried.

2. Who do you wish you looked like?- Hmm.. There are definitely a few women who I think are mad gorgeous and whose looks I wish I had. I kind of wish I was Jayne Mansfield or Kate Pierson of the B-52s.

3. Do you get depressed around Christmas?- Not at all. Christmas is actually the one time of the year where I am guaranteed to never get upset. It's the most wonderful time of the year, after all.

4. If you were a guy, who'd you like to be?- Elvis Costello, hands down.

5. Who is your rock star boyfriend? Well, that's a silly question. Morrissey is of course my bf, but I don't think of him as a rock star. I think I took a quiz once and my rockstar boyfriend result was Thom Yorke of Radiohead, who, despite his lazy eye, is kind of cute.

6. Ok, well would you date a rock star?- Hm, depends on your definition of rock star. When I was younger, I used to think Jim Morrison was the dead sexiest man alive. Now I look at him and think "yeah, he's good looking, but I wouldn't date him". Last night I was reading my Doors book, and I kept reading "Morrison" as "Morrissey". I think that says a lot about how I've changed.

7. Ok, so you're more likely to date a celibate gay or a really boring guy than date Led Zeppelin? It's the sad truth, I guess.

8. Since you're so into The Cranberries all of a sudden, what do you think about Northern Ireland? Well, as an American, I don't know how to answer. I guess you could say I'm a third generation Irish American, but I don't think I even know enough about the whole crisis to have an opinion. My family is from Northern Ireland, though, if that means anything. So I guess I'll just say- why can't everyone get along.

9. Do you like makeup?- I am totally into makeup. I've been mad forgetful and lazy about it though.

10. Describe your awesome style- It's like if I were in the '80's and trying to dress '60's if that makes any sense.

11. What's your favorite peice of clothing?- I have a really pretty beige sweater that I love.

12. What's the worst movie you've ever seen?- The worst movie I've ever seen is Manos: Hands of Fate. Wow. But I guess the worst movie I've ever seen that was somewhat coherent would have to be.. Date Movie. Some idiot told me it was actually funny. I just wanted to see Fake Owen Wilson.

13. Speaking of Owen Wilson, what's going on between you two?- We have a strictly professional relationship. Wes Anderson? He doesn't write those movies. It's always me and Owen.

14. What's your favorite Wes Anderson movie?- I haven't seen The Life Aquatic, but Royal Tenenbaums holds a special place in my heart.

OH CRAP!! I totally forgot. That's one of my favorite movies too.

15. Do you dream?- I dream all the time, and go through stages where I only have nightmares for a few weeks. Luckily I know how to wake myself up when that occurs.

16. Describe your worst nightmare.- I think I made myself forget it, because it was so disturbing. I guess a pretty bad one was the one where my cell phone rang in the middle of the night, and it was some guy threatening to kill my grandma...only, the phone call wasn't meant for me, but for this random girl I know instead. Then it got a lot worse, I guarantee.

17. Describe your best dream- David Duchovny. All I'm saying.

18. Who have you met that's famous? - I met Yoko Ono in NYC, and I met Belle and Sebastian recently.

19. Do you have mad enemies?- No, I really don't. I think I generally get along with people, even if on the inside I dislike them.

20. Do you have birthmarks?- An alligator one on my leg, for real.

21. Steve Irwin died.- I know, isn't that sad?

22. Rollercoasters? - HECK YES for some HECK NO for most.

23. Do you believe in karma?- I believe in karma, and according to my karma, some good stuff is about to happen to me right now!! Considering that since 2001-now things have been pretty rough what with everybody dying and being diagnosed with mad stuff.

24. Supernatural Experiences?- And supernatural experiences, I've had a few although too much to really mention. ok well one time I looked at my Jesus nightlight, and I SWEAR he was crying.

25. Madonna?- Madonna's music has gone soo downhill ever since she found spirituality. I wish she was still trying to be Marilyn, or acting slutty.

No comments: