Wednesday, November 15, 2006

fools rush in where wisemen never go

some music to listen to as you read about me yay.




1. Name- do you really think i'm going to answer this, my name is laura though.

2. Age- I'm sixteen. Pedophiles no need apply.

3. Nationality- I'm a Jersey girl born and raised by Staten Islanders. I'm Irish, Scottish, Italian, and a teensy bit German but we all try to deny our German heritage.

3 1/2. Religion- Catholic. I'm not one of those people who bash Catholicism. I think there's a lot of good and a lot of bad in every religion. Go Virgin Mary.

4. Hair- Dark brown practically black. Think flapper.

5. Height- Five foot four.

6. Weight- Very funny

7. More Interesting Things- I'm pale, and I burn like a bitch.

8. Status- I am thoroughly single and not wallowing up in self pity. I haven't liked anyone in a long time ever since sewing and Morrissey became my boyfriend.

9. Looking for- Hmm... I guess my ideal guy would be at least six inches taller than me, light short hair, blue eyes, and slightly muscular. He'd like all the music I like, he'd be funny, and he's a smart guy. But that sounds too Aryan, doesn't it.

10. Kids? I like kids. I want three some day. I hate people who hate kids.

11. Favorite Shows- I love Lost. Strangers With Candy is a close tie, though. I also love Colbert Report. Hmm...I guess I don't like a lot of tv lol.

12. Favorite music- I love the '80s. I don't know why. I'm into everything, I guess. I love classic rock, twee, a lot of alternative and indie stuff. My favorite band is BelleandTheSmiths. That's if Belle and Sebastian magically formed with my other favorite band, The Smiths. I also enjoy Depeche Mode, The Cranberries, Bob Dylan, Orange Juice, and The Pastels. I really like old hokey folk music too!

13. Favorite movies- Hmm...I don't think it gets any better than Taxi Driver. But I also like La Belle et La Bete (that's actually probably my favorite film), 8 1/2, all Woody Allen stuff, Rosemary's Baby (hahaha-get it?) , and whatever.

14. Favorite hobbies- I like arts and crafts too much. I also enjoy fashion and I'm learning how to make my own clothes. I'm a shopaholic.

15. Do I like school? - I really enjoy school. Sometimes I really don't want to get out of bed (ok well I never want to get out of bed), and sometimes I freak out about tests. But still, I like learning.

16. Favorite actors- Joaquin Phoenix, John Cusack, Marlon Brando, James Dean, Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman, Jason Schwartzman, Jean Marais because he was absolutely amazing as the Beast and that Greek dude.. yeah.

17. Favorite actresses- Winona Ryder, Meryl Streep, Sally Field and Kirsten Dunst.

18. NSYNC or Backstreet?- Nsync all the way. I was a huge fan. I loved them all, practically. I went through a period of time where I was really into Lance (LOL), and then there was..Ok nevermind, too embarassing to look back.

19. Do you believe in aliens or ghosts?- I totally believe in ghosts. As for aliens, I do believe there must be life out there in space. Whether or not they're little midget creatures with antennaes, I don't know. But I do know that there was a week in October where I was abducted like three times, damn aliens.

20. Have you ever seen a ghost?- Not that I can remember.

21. What is your favorite color?- Greens and purples.

22. What do you want to be when you grow up?- America's Goat Man.

No comments: