Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What I Really Want For Christmas



HARK!

World peace, eternal happiness, unlimited access to H&M- All great gift ideas, but not what I really want for Christmas '06. No- What I really want is the Sufjan Stevens Christmas Box Set, now only $20 on Amazon.com!! This is a great deal, as the twenty bucks buys you a FIVE DISC BOX SET of wonderful Sufjan Stevens singing Christmas songs. I used to think he was annoying, but overnight it seems I respect this adventurous, Walt Whitman-esque artist.

Truth is, I'll probably buy this next time I go Internet Christmas Shopping. I'll need money before that though. My career of burning CDs for my Dad's illegal music trading business is stalling. I'm head over heels in discs. I get .50 for each disc. That's like, mad less than minimum wage. How am I going to make money??

The moral of the story is, Sufjan Stevens and I are bffs and I need this album.



No comments: