Monday, November 27, 2006

Eating My Feelings

I ate my feelings when I came home from school today. I had six cookies and two bowls of cereal. Ouch.


The Jehovah's Witness is my Secret Santa. I wonder if at the last minute he'll back out, and not get me anything. I made sure everyone knew I like candy, just in case he's really stuck.

People who post at Radiohead forums generally tend to be dicks.

People who post at any music-related forum generally tend to be dicks.

My Spring 2007 Line is going to be influenced mainly by Elvis Costello's '70's-'80's look. I'm mainly going to shop in the guy sections of The Gap or Uniqlo or something. I want to do something different, and being Elvis Costello for the spring season is definitely different than the rest of the stuff I wear.

I say my style is like '80's trying to '60's retro mixed in with like old Hollywood. LOL I wish. Al says my style is " alternative, hip, funky, and classic". That's sweet. Thanks Alli.

I really want to make clothes!! AHhh!!HHH!HHAldalAAAHHHH! I have all these ideas and no means of creating the dresses.

No comments: