Thursday, August 03, 2006

Just Don't Hit the Ball

Oh, my gosh it is still soo warm out. I'm glad I'm sleeping downstairs tonight; I hate how hot and musty upstairs gets.

Later I'm going shopping for a dress at the mall. I'm looking for something nice to wear to A's party. Then of course I'm going to H&M and blowing all my money. I want to look for cute, casual dresses that I can just wear to school. I wish I had Edie Sedgwick's wardrobe. The problem, of course, is that I wouldn't fit into any of it. I'm the fat Sienna Miller.

Someone once told me I look like Liv Tyler with shorter hair and a rounder face. That's a huge compliment, and an even bigger lie. I don't look like her at all. I just have the same hair and face color.

There are actual beads of sweat on my legs, btw.

This week has been full of weird dreams. I dreamt that David Cross (who is in like every other dream of mine) was on the Yankees, and he was actually really good. He was giving me advice that went something like this: "You have to get up there, and not give a crap about the game. Show your genitals, pick your face, anything- just don't hit the ball."

No comments: