Thursday, August 31, 2006

Project Runway Evaluation

As far as Project Runway goes, I'm becoming addicted. I wish I had the talent and ability to make my own clothes. I'd totally make Angela's Audrey Hepburn dress. In all different colors, like Florrie Fisher. But not everyone on PR is talented. Ok, whatever- they're all talented but I really don't like some of them. Let's discuss this.

Michael- Michael is probably the top designer at this point. I've never seen him do anything NOT perfect. The Pam Grier thing was so well made, and I loved the look he sported for himself on this episode's special runway edition. Michael will win this. I also like his cute smile and how he never disses anyone. That's my boy.

Vincent- Vincent's ok. I take comfort in the fact that he sounds like my family from Staten Island, and is a fellow Italian like me (except he's probably full blooded, and I'm Gaelic/Garlic). Anyway, enough of that crap- Vincent has made some really good things like the Twiggy dress (What were the judges thinking? I would've worn it) and some things that are more....eeeeh. The Harry Winston Comment was hysterical, too. So yeah, I like Vincent.

Laura- Laura has "New England Yuppie" written all over her, and yeah, she's pretty intense. But I do like all her dresses, and I would wear them myself if I could. I also like how she hates Jeffrey.

Jeffrey- Jeffrey's like that annoying guy you know who is in his thirties but still thinks he's going to be a rock star. It's like, no, those tattooes on your neck only emphasis how Q-Tip shaped you are, Jeffrey. And How dare he treat Angela's mother like that!! And don't get me started on Jeffrey's mom- She's all, "Jeffrey's been through a lot," when Angela's Mom was crying. Shut up bitch. At the root of jealous Jeffrey is a bunch of problems like insecurity. I was so mad when his stupid pin striped ugly zippered pants won him a challenge. If I ever met him, you might have to hold me back from smacking the shit out of him. Oh, yeah, and that outfit has been done. So many times before.

Angela- Angela made some beautiful things, and some God awful ugly things. But I think she's very talented, and a nice person who thinks for herself and doesn't care what Jeffrey thinks about her. Angela is cool.

Kayne- Kayne's Marilyn Monroe dress is my favorite article of clothing featured on the entire season. Damn. It rocked! Kayne is funny and seems like a nice guy, but I hope he doesn't make a huge mistake in the next episode- he's been almost eliminated twice. He needs to forget his redneck, "gentleman caller" past and start stealing ideas from Laura and Michael.

Uli- Uli is adorable, and I like all of her funky prints that I know I'll never be able to pull off. I just want to see her do different things.

Hmm, I know I must be forgetting someone. I'll think of it later. Also, I really really liked Keith Michael. He looked like a skeevy Jacob Dylan. He'd probably be one of the contenders to win. I know every Wednesday he watches and cries. :-( Oh, well.

I want to see them make an outfit for a rock star. Like Jimi Hendrix, Elvis Costello, Elvis Presley, and Janis Joplin or something. And on that same challenge I want Jeffrey to go home.

Got my schedule. Who the heck gets PE first period? I thought it was a myth.

I dreamt a girl I know from school was telling me about how she went to Paris this summer and fell in love with a boy there. She was so heartbroken, it was actually sad. He also looked like a young Elvis Costello, minus the glasses and the bad teeth. Then I woke up :-( I wanted to see the ending. But I'm glad it ended where it did, in retrospect, since my kilt had flown up like nine times in public by that time.




No comments: