Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sleeping (?) is the Only Love

I'm babysitting birds and they really like music. They're always making these bouncy squeeky noises, until someone turns some music on. I've noticed they like vocals better than instrumentals. When the Belle and Sebastian Fans Only DVD is on, they turn around in their cage to gaze silently upon Stuart and Stevie, and Isobel and the other Stuart on the quaint Glasgow (Edinburgh? looked like the street I stayed on in the video for LAZY LINE PAINTER JANE), streets. They especially like "This Is Just a Modern Rock Song". I think that might be their best song. I just can't listen to it because it makes me sad :-( BOO HOO

I don't like aggressive music.

Well I don't feel good today because my legs hurt and I'm exhausted from staying up so late. But there's so much Anderson Cooper 360 to watch. It's one of those days where u just want to lay in bed and go to sleep. Oh, man, what can you do.

1 comment:

Trans Buttah said...

Check out my latest blog post.