Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Long Time, No See

I think that Scotland is the most beautiful place in the world and I had so much fun there, and everyone's seen the pictures blah blah blah. Really, though, Scotland is the hippest place. Ever. No questions asked. I miss it already, and I have dreams about it almost every other night. Then of course I also dream that I'm Michael J. Fox and Captain Hook (aka Keith Richards) is after my stool. But these dreams are very heartbreaking because it's one thing to miss Scotland and stuff, but to be in NJ in the middle of a heatwave while missing it sucks even more. I've become such an emotional Celtic trainwreck whenever I see pictures of Scotland. I can hardly listen to Belle and Sebastian anymore. Neither can I watch any movie starring Sean Connery. Ever. Ever. Again.

Until I live in Scotland ;-). I didn't want to leave AT ALL. I'm sorry, everybody, but I wasn't homesick. There was still so much to do!!! I think next time I go back I'm going to the Islands, and of course Glasgow, where my family is from.

No comments: