Friday, July 13, 2007

Hmm

Well, my part III (i accidently said it was the second review) of best albums ever kinda sucked. But I can't describe that album in words. I can only like hop up and down, and show you photos of Scotland.

Damn, I want to be in that band. The Pastels, even though they're sometimes labeled "twee", were so..idk. Freaking awesome. Fun and simultaneously dark. They remind me so much of walking through Edinburgh, just my whole vacation actually. Scotland and The Pastels are one and the same.

BTW, the Baby Honey video below is really hardcore. I know I said "hardcore" before in reference to it, but umm did you see Stephen knock on the coffin? And like a vampire comes out. Soooooo eighties!! Sooo hardcore!!!

I love this band too much. I think if I ever saw them, or any of the members walking around Glasgow I'd just piss myself. They're the stuff of legends, The Pastels.

No comments: