Friday, July 20, 2007

I Love You, Britney Spears.

Britney Spears, we need to hang out sometime.

Although most of America would disagree with me, I think in the past few years you have become LESS ANNOYING and now are completely tolerable and even likable to me.

Because you have completely let your guard down, and you show the world your true colors and you wear your heart on your sleeve. Yes, people say you're white trash. And you don't freaking care.

And that's awesome.

Reasons Why I Love You and We Should Totally Watch Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion and Pig Out

1. The Sympathy Factor- First Justin Timberlake tells the world you slept with him. That's such a trashy, hurtful thing to do. You married your friend for ten hours in Vegas. Well, I married my best guy friend in second grade. Then, you fall in love with K-Fed. Most people would blame you for this as the start of your troubles. It's ok because I have fallen in "love" with some real assholes too. I know how that feels. Although I've never married any of them. Then you popped out mad babies. Haven't had a baby yet, so I can't really relate to that one. But whatevs. Then the whole world criticized and critiqued your every move. I have been under stress, too.

2. You Shaved Your Head and Wielded a Bat and Attacked the Paparazzi- Hey, sometimes I really want to shave my head too. It's like some weird emotional thing. Like, some people get tattoos when they're finished with bad relationships or ready for a next stage in their life. Um, pansies! Others shave their head. And you went back to your ancestor's roots and attacked cars with a baseball bat, grimacing and basically acting crazy. If I only had the bravery to do that.

3. You're Just Like Me- Hey! We have broad backs, out of shape butts, and acne!! We are so awesome! Let's celebrate and eat some ice cream, because I think you're awesome, Britney.

No comments: