Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Revelation



Ok, so we established shimmery metallics and natural colors for a more Earthy based look. Yet what's going on in the lip area? The big thing now is a throw back to mod lips, completely nude or just with a tint of sheer. This lipstick is a new Nars shade, just to show you how light and sheer and kind of warm the new look for lips happens to be.

If you're like me, and don't happen to like shimmery shiny sheerness too much on the lips because we happen to look like zombies anyway, skip the sheer/brownish/tan/gold lipstick. Really. And if you're like me, and don't happen to look like the bronzed bitch in the post below because you've inherited zero Mediterranean features, skip the sheer warmness and maybe try some rosy pinks. Rosy pinks are good because they still are in the color spectrum for the fall, as long as they're not too matte.

BUT SCREW RULES!!!

This fall, I will probably do as I want. I don't want to look like everyone else. You see, I want to look like....

No comments: