Friday, July 13, 2007

Revisiting Funny Old Diaries Part One

I've kept a diary now for four years, but before I became a dedicated journal-writer, I used to occasionally flirt with the idea of having a diary. Therefore I have a very old sparkly notebook from when I was in second through fourth grade. I would write two days in a row, forget about my diary, then revisit it months later. Some really funny things were found. Below I will share them with you. Note: Nothing was changed, not even the spelling, however I did change some names. Not like they will ever see thinov 6 1997

I'm back!! at dinner I ate Soup and Italien bread. mmm! Yammy. today I'm going to eat Pie ummm and Jello. It's also near thanksgiving. I'm so Exited. Im thankful for my family and some friends....I would like to finish my soup now. guess What Im back agin!! My Mom is getting Jellow out it's blue I said. The next day I ate yellow.

Ok, wow. Even back then I was fixated on food. I don't know why I said "some friends..." I guess I had drama!!! Wooo!


nov 7 1997
Im in my room just watching TV you know whats on...full house!! its funny. I'm playing with my house. At school today Brad got his name on board I think he's a pig! Zooey thinks that too!

Wow, not very nice...

No comments: