Friday, July 13, 2007

Yes, I do believe that cats are magical, lovely, smart, and talented.

Then my anger and rage spilled over onto the page.

nov 20 1997

Today I went to school. I hate Gym! Mrs. G is treating me like Im a baby. I mean pushing Huge balls are not fun! I just want to tell her this

HEY YOU TREAT US LIKE BABBYS!!


Dear Lord!!!




Happy Birthday Roary. Roary's a Beanie Babby he's cute. he had a Birthday party today! he had a pretend party he didn't really have cake. I had cake with mommy!

This is my favorite diary entry. My Mom really did do this for me and my Beanie Baby; she made a little cake for us. How sweet was that. It almost makes me cry, thinking all that she did for me when I was little.

November 11 1998

Ok I skipped a year on my secret diary. Anyway there's a show called pokemon and everyone loves it! I think it's silly! Everyone says it the hottest show on t.v...I think not!!! It's about this Chinese boy and some yellow rabbit. It's very weird. Anyway I'm in third grade now. It's so far pretty easy. Miss D is pretty nice. Let's hope she stays that way!!


It makes me laugh..."I think not!" Wow, what a sense of irony and sarcasm for a young child to have. Anyway, then I wrote a story called The Cat.

One day a dog was barking at a cat. "The cat said, "I think you're very fat." The dog continued to bark. "Well, you look funny with your apple head," said dog with a florish. "At least I don't jump when I'm surprised," the cat said while licking her hands. "Are you saying I'm dumb?" asked dog. "Yes, I do believe that cats are magical, lovely, smart, and talented. Unlike dogs."
The dog was as angry as ever!"
"Well,

And the story ends there....

No comments: