Thursday, September 28, 2006

Accept Yourself!! (If You Can)

The amazing thing about blogs is that unless you are a cruelly honest person, you cannot write entirely everything you are feeling. Yes, I want to pour out my soul in a public way, such as Blogger- wouldn't that be nice? It'd make me feel like I was doing something right. Yet I know this is impossible since those things I'd say shouldn't be read by all. What if they saw it? What would they think?

That is a blog.

It is a silly idiotic tool for expression used by teenagers and older people with no lives.

Thus, here is my blog post for the day.

Reasons Why I Am An Idiotic Teenager

1. I like someone I've barely/never spoken to.

2. I am a shopaholic.

3. My friend kind of asked me out, and I don't know what to do(???)

4. I get anxiety and forget everything I've ever studied for tests on the day of judgement

5. I've got the trust issues.

6. Morrissey is like one of my best friends, along with X-y and the Paisans, and I've never even met him.

:-( Poo.

It sounds like I'm manic depressive, but today was actually a goodish day. TOMORROW I'M SHOPPING WEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Let's buy our feelings, and drown our sorrows in H&M!!!!

No comments: