Friday, September 08, 2006

Ninjas!

Hello world. Today was a Fri-deeeeee. Last night I stayed up and read my previous journal. Yes, I keep a journal, and it's definitely not this blog. See, even though this blog is all over the place and incomprehensible at times, my journal is slightly more organized.

Last year, I said the funniest frikkin' things ever. The really funny things I can't write online, in fear . But some funny things were like:

"Jesus is black, blacker than you think."

Speaking of black, Alan, my black friend- jk.

Today Public Enemy #2 was all, "I haven't seen you in so long!!!" I was like, "It's better that way!" And then I snapped my fingers and my ninjas came out of the locker and it was all Fight Club for a while, very intense.

"McFly" must be afraid of me, I pop up everywhere.

No comments: