Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stuff

Winner: Jeffrey
Going home: Vincent

MY EVALUATION

1. Jeffrey- Jeffrey may still be an ass, but he totally deserved to win this. His plaid dress was fierce, as Tyra Banks would say. I would wear that thing....ok, maybe not, but I'd gaze at it and wish I could wear it. It was the only dress that was unique or different.

2. Vincent- Wow, what a creep! Had no idea he was such a perv. Anyway, this dress was so boring and cheaply made. Thank God he's going home.

3. Kayne- I LOVE KAYNE. I was so happy he stayed. I thought his dress was gorgeous. I'm in love with it. I didn't think it looked garish or vulgar at all. So he likes some sequins, give the guy a break. It was executed very nicely, and Kayne looks like such a nice guy, who could not like him?

4. Laura- I like Laura more and more as a person since she became pregnant. Don't know why. But this dress was nothing special. She knew it too. Still, I'd love if she could design one of those sweet deep v-neck dresses for me. Call me!

5. Michael- Didn't particulary like the dress, but I still think Michael is the most talented designer.

6. Uli- Beautiful dress, lovely color. I hope she goes far.



In other news, guys, here are some boring resolutions I've made today.

1. I wear too much mascara.
2. I don't know anything about cameras.
3. Pills & Soup is possibly the funniest sounding song I've ever heard. Only a short man with big ass glasses like Elvis Costello can pull that off.

I'M RICH, BITCH!! lol. No, but I am slightly famous and will achieve outstanding ovations (get it haha) in Belmar when everyone sees how cool I am. No, what they will really see is how lucky I am to have family and friends who are so generous. Thanks everyone.

No comments: