Monday, September 04, 2006

Updates

Sometimes I get nervous that Belle and Sebastian is the only music I can listen to. It's been two years now, and I think my love of them only grows. I listen to B&S, Looper, The Gentle Waves...everything Belle and S. related. If Stevie had a band, too, I'd love it just as much.

I dreamt I was on a dock of a lake, like the one in What Lies Beneath. David Duchovny and some blonde older chick was watching me from a window. I fell under, where a sea creature took me , yelling in a Spanish accent, "I kill you! I kill you! I take you to my underwater lair!" He sounded like Cartman if he was Cheech or Chong. Now I laugh about it. But when I woke up, I was terrorfied. It was scary!! I woke up and was like, "Noooooooooo" JK. But I woke up and then I went back to dreaming. DAVID DUCHOVNY WAS IN MY DREAM. And I got kidnapped by a sea monster. Ok. That's like a cruel twist of fate. There was nothing like being rescused from aliens by Fox Mulder. Nothing cool like that.

Actors always pop up in my dreams. Adrien Brody, Crispin Glover, Michael J. Fox. But they're acting- usually they're just characters in the play that is my dream. Except when it comes to that sweet dream I had the other night where I was in Switzerland during Christmas time with Anderson Cooper on a honeymoon. Does it get better than that? Noo, I'm afraid it doesn't.

My Netflix List

Caterina in the Big City, Jandek on Corwood, Orphic Trilogy: The Blood of a Poet, Orphic Trilogy: Orpheus, Orphic Trilogy: Testament of Orpheus, Great Writers: Jean Cocteau, The 400 Blows.

Caterina in the Big City is a great movie, and I wanted to show my parents the film. Jandek on Corwood just looks interesting, even if Jandek is a tosser. Items three-six are some of my favorite things, and The 400 Blows looks mega interesting. Plus, Ebert told me to see it.

No comments: