Friday, September 29, 2006

Waaaaah

Forever 21 disappointed me today. It was crowded, and there were clothes all over the place, even on the floor.

H&M never fails to make me feel like a sophisticated European. I got a cute black shirt with 3/4 length sleeves and a very nice, all purpose off-white sweater. Yay. But seriously, what is with those ugly, long dresses w/o waists? I don't think so, H&M. I don't think so.

Well, today was a great day except I spat when I was talking to my lab forensics teacher (LOL), but it could've been worse! Imagine if I peed myself or something. So spitting is cool.

After the mall, I felt a little sad because I was thinking about all my friends who are in relationships, and how retarded my poor excuse for a "relationship" was. If you could even call it that. I've never even been in a faux-relationship like my friend's relationships have been in. Ppl my age- they're pretty freaking stupid. And their boy-girl relationships are freakishly immature. But I've never even had that. Ouch.

Why do so many of my guy friends who I'd date have to be gay????

Then I remembered how Morrissey is my boyfriend, and how we have all access passes to H&M and how we live in Scotland and I cross stitch a lot and shop and write all day long.

(That is one nerdy life, isn't it)

I don't think there's anything wrong with me. This sounds selfish, but I've always been of the belief that I have good morals and am right. A lot of the time. Seriously, though. I'm a nice person. I'm funny. I have a great knowledge of pop culture. I know more about music than the average person. I'm kind. I'm Irish/Scottish/Italian. That's a great combo.

SOMEONE ASK ME OUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

(Especially if your name is Joaquin Phoenix, George Clooney, Anderson Cooper)



No comments: