Friday, September 22, 2006

Permission to Smack Me

Woops, there wasn't a Project Runway on last night. Imagine our surprise when we popped in the tape and watched last week's episode.

I'm excited about Mock Trial this year. Very different case this year, as opposed to last one.

I'm also excited about a new addition to our family, little Julie Grace! Imagine my surprise when my mom ran screaming through the house, "Julie Grace! It's a girl!" and I realized that I couldn't name my daughter Julia Grace anymore. I'm telling you, it's the only girl names I like. So for an hour I looked up babynames.com and I figured that not all hope is lost, I still have the name Isobel and Heather. And Siobhan is nice.

I like guy names better. It's always been that way. While all my friends were naming their not yet born daughters "Abigail" and "Elizabeth", I was like, "Owen's pretty bitchin', isn't it?"

I like the names Owen, Aidan, Sean, Andrew, and Desmond. That's some freaky weird celtic pattern going on there.

No comments: