Saturday, September 02, 2006

George

George Clooney has pretty much been my #2 guy for a long while. Whether he was saving lives on ER, lookin' to fornicate in "O Brother...", or just generally being George Clooney and scoring chicks, he was always my second place pick after Joaquin. (more on how that's changed later) However, I find that times have sadly changed. Granted, Clooney is extremely good looking, and he has magnetic charm and intelligence that is attractive in a person. Yes, I'd probably go crazy if I saw him or got the chance to speak to him. But there are some negatives I find in the Cloonster that makes me less crazy about him.


One being that he is forty five years old and he's not settled down. I don't know why I care. I don't think it's wrong to be a bachelor at an older age, and I think it's actually smart of him to choose not to commit to a marriage as opposed to marrying and just not caring. I've always said, better not to get married, and better not to have kids, than mess up your life with those two decisions if you know they won't agree with you. But then the trust issues factor into the situation. Cloonster isn't married because he's a two-timing cheater who knows he is a God amongst men and likes to use his status as Chick Magnet to score any convenient bimbo available.

Even though he's never looked like a total jerk, George knows most women would jump at the chance to be with him. Including myself. Take back everything I've said, I am a female and as hopeless as they come to the charms of the Cloonster. If everything doesn't work out with Anderson, you know.

No comments: