Thursday, September 07, 2006

These Things Almost Make Me Smile


Look at me up a tree again, folks. Tomorrow I'm going to be stuck at the school for like three hours after it ends. All I want to do is go home and relaxe. It's hard, being Anderson Cooper's fiance. Living on Park Ave is a toughie, I must say!!! I wouldn't recommend it to most. Sleeping until noon, and going to bed whenever the H-E-double hockey sticks I want is not only time consuming, but takes a lot out of you. In my spare time (uh, what spare time????) I shop and visit museums and eat great food. By the time the day is done, I'm ready to take a vacation from my life as it is.

Jk. Nah, jk. I'm really his fiance, guys, I'm just trying to sound funny. Bet you're mad jealous of me.

*******
I just don't want to watch his show this week because it makes me really sad, and I don't need the TV shoving heartbreak in my face when everyone's just trying to get by day by day. Only a portion of the population knows exactly how it feels; but what they feel is real, and it makes me sad that in a few decades it will just be something that happened to their parents, something read about in history books, like Pearl Harbor.
*******
On a lighter note, I watched some Lost with the bff today. Good times. I wish the rent liked Lost better, because there's no way she's paying thirty-five to fifty dollars to buy Season II. And there's no way I'm buying it, when I have a dress on EBAY I'm looking at, and Christmas to save up for, and I currently am unemployed (hoping to change that soon when my friend quits and I get his job). Yizzle. I missed Sawyer and his witty allusions to literary works and pop culture references. That man is awesome. I had a love hate-relationship with him, but now he's totally one of my fav. on the island. Besides the wonderful SAEED and MR EKO!!!!!! Perfect men, I'm telling you. They know how to kill anything that gets in their way. And they do it with the air and mystique of a lost soul on a paranormal island. Oh, yeah, and I love Desmond because he's so cute and SCOTTISH!! Um, hello? I

Seriously, I think Season III is going to make me poop my pants. The cliffhangers, the cliffhangers.


No comments: