Saturday, September 30, 2006

Quit Yer Whinin'

I think overnight I had a bit of a reality check. Today I slept late and did some boring things around the house, and didn't worry about boy-girl situations.

I also think that I have found the greatest website ever.

celticstitchery.com

It's like heaven for pale Celtic geeks like me. Note for anyone who wonders what to get me for Christmas: ONE OF THESE!!!! I love the Scottish Heritage section, with all the thistles and the Robbie Burns poems about God knows what.

I LOVE BACKSTITCHING. Somehow as I embroider names and dates I feel as if all my worries have gone away, and that there aren't any soul sucking incubi in the world. It's just me, my needle, and "Angel Eyes" with Jim Caveziel on TNT, on a cool autumn morning.

Oooh, fudgeums!!!

Speaking of fudge, now is the season that I cannot eat milk products, unless I want to get a horrible cold ontop of my seasonal allergies.

::realizes this is probably the nerdiest post she's ever written::

No comments: