Saturday, September 30, 2006

Had We Ever Loved So Kindly...

Also, why should I be so selfish as to whine and groan over trivial things like soul sucking incubi? There are more important things in the world, like Smiths B-sides, Christmas themed cross stitches, and H&M. Plus, there are always people who really have it worse than you.

Just like the psychic said, this year I have to focus on whats important. Like the next episode of Project Runway (whose episode this week I still have to critique). And getting ten hours of sleep each night, so I can be abducted yet again and wake up in Florida or a field in the middle of Middletown.

Life is too short to bitch and moan, even if I love Morrissey for doing it. For now, I'm leaving Morrissey to the white-person complaining. He's been doing it for decades now, and I have yet to live two. I'm going to live the way I want to, which is independent from a stupid sixteen year old boy, even if he has a car, a wallet, and easy access to the Woodbridge Mall.

Now I'm off to making my Christmas list. Bitches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello : )
You shop on the internet or in-store? which often would you like? just wondering lol.. i favor in-store as i don't really like expecting it to arrive!
Ty
Sophia